You can’t manage what you can’t see.
Expense Visibility and Control for all your cloud, telecom, and technology vendors.
Cloud management solutions including IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS expenses are skyrocketing. Managing spend across these platforms is tedious and complex. CCG has developed a cloud-based expense management solution that allows us to reduce your workload and help optimize technology spend giving you control and insights into the entirety of your technology spend and budget.
Reduce Risk and Costs with CCG Expense Management
Realtime Expense Dashboard
OUR CLOUD OPTIMIZATION SOLUTIONS ARE BASED ON
Common Expense Management Questions
How do the following questions affect your spend and bottom line?
- Have you paid for services that you don’t use?
- Have you been billed incorrectly by a technology or networking partner?
- When is the last time you’ve reviewed, validated, and optimized your technology, networking, and cloud expenses?
- Are you able to act on any available saving opportunities?
CCG EXPENSE MANAGEMENT DETAILS
The CCG Expense Management Business Case
- Peace of mind with a guaranteed ROI
- Hard-dollar budget relief
- Reduced burden on internal resources
- Advanced spend intelligence
- Identification/execution of optimization opportunities
- Workflow automation
- Process improvement
- Seamless coordination of AP, IT, and Procurement efforts
- Improved supplier management
- Full-service IT spend management capabilities
Expense Management Technology
- Role-based user rights
- Hosted, centralized portal of spend intelligence data
- Configurable inventory database for all network service types
- Automated loading of EDI and other electronic invoice formats
- Client-defined workflow for invoices
- Online access to all invoice images
- Client-configured business rules
- Capture of contract images and key data points
- Vendor score carding
- SAP Business Objects (flexible reporting)
- Automated application of audit rules
- Global invoice and currency management
- Host and load all invoice data
- Audit and dispute resolution
- Exception resolution
- Inventory maintenance
- AP integration
- Budget production/tracking
- Contract management
- Procurement/strategic sourcing
- Wireless device & cost control
Let’s go on this journey